Blog Roundup: Now with 40% More Title
Pitchers and catchers will begin to seep into Port St. Lucie in about a month, and with not much hope left in an already gloomy offseason, perhaps getting around to the business of playing ball is just what the psychiatrist ordered.
The Blogs begin to look ahead:
- Always Amazin’ thinks the lower payroll in 2012 could turn out to be the trend.
- Real Dirty Mets asks: which Mets alumnus or alumni would you like to see at Citi Field during the team’s 50th anniversary celebrations? (Sorry, this is for retired players – Jose Reyes doesn’t count)
- Optimistic Mets Fan wonders what smaller changes may be in store for Citi Field in 2012.
- Daily Stache looks at what must go right for this season to be a success. Hint: It’s a lot.
- Metsmerized says former highly-ranked-prospect-for-some-reason Wilmer Flores is being phased out of shortstop.
- Mets Fever wonders if the Mets will grock another LOOGY.
Keep checking out Mets today for the latest news, player evaluations, opinion, and more!