With the Mets in freefall mode, pretty much any move at the deadline is going to be like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Time to sell and build up the organization. This mediocre team and farm system built by Minaya and the Wilpons is unsalvageable.
Bla bla bla, the Blogs:
- Bleacher Report compares R.A. Dickey‘s season Tom Seaver’s 1970 campaign.
- Inside Pitch believes Lucas Duda will be sent down to Buffalo to make room for Matt Harvey.
- Mack may be wrong, for all I know, but he may be right.
- Real Dirty wonders what Sandy’s strategy is at the deadline.
- NY Sports World still holds out a shred of hope that Jason Bay can contribute down the stretch.
- Read the Apple gives us an exclusive look at the new Mets Star Wars cards. Collect them all!
Enjoy coverage of the downward spiral here at Mets Today!
About the Author
Paul is a freelance writer, blogger, and broadcast technology professional residing in Denver. A New Jersey native, he is a long-suffering Mets fan, a recently-happy Giants fan, and bewildered Islanders fan. He's also a fair-weather Avalanche and Rockies supporter. In his spare time, he enjoys the three Gs: Golf, Guitars, and Games.