See guys, the Mets ARE playing in October, amirite?
Just two more games to go, and lucky for us, R.A. Dickey is pitching in one of them. Tonight, Dickey goes for win number 21. Furthermore, a good performance would cement his case for the Cy Young award.
Let’s see what the Blogs are talking about:
- The Daily News explains why Dickey and David Wright make the Mets worth watching.
- Kerel Cooper was in the crowd for R.A.’s 20th win.
- Mets 360 looks at what Mets ownership means to the team.
- Minor League Ball reviews last night’s starting debut of Jeurys Familia.
- Tedquarters shares a cool anecdote about Edgardo Alfonzo.
- Metstradamus questions the wisdom of retaining Dan Warthen.
Thanks for reading Mets Today all season long, and keep checking us out for coverage of what will surely be an interesting offseason.
About the Author
Paul is a freelance writer, blogger, and broadcast technology professional residing in Denver. A New Jersey native, he is a long-suffering Mets fan, a recently-happy Giants fan, and bewildered Islanders fan. He's also a fair-weather Avalanche and Rockies supporter. In his spare time, he enjoys the three Gs: Golf, Guitars, and Games.