With 8 weeks left in the regular season, reality is settling in like a haze around Citi Field. After losing 5 in a row, the Mets appear to have finally run out of magic.
But what does the blogosphere think?:
- Real Dirty Mets has a real dirty look at the problems that face Sandy Alderson
- Faith and Fear wishes Jason Bay were as good at hitting home runs as he is at swatting hope out of the park.
- Amazin’ Avenue has his weekly player performance meter. Why are there so many red arrows?
- Metstradamus talks about…well, never mind that. I just LOVE this picture of Mike Pelfrey.
- Mets 360 examines the Minayariffic signing of D.J. Carrasco by new GM, Sandy Alderson.
- Tedquarters says Pelfrey’s recent quotes about the Mets were simply a reflection of reality.
As they say in baseball, hang with ’em. And keep hangin’ at Mets Today.