Blog Roundup: The True North Edition
After a brief homestand, the Mets head north to Toronto to take on the Blue Jays. Yes, interleague play is here. The Mets survived Brewing trouble and the Red scare to come away with a 2-2 homestand. Now they venture not only into the true north (strong and free, apparently), but into the American League East.
Blogging about it…these guys:
- MMO has pictures from the Mets latest “themed” road trip, as every Mets player dressed in hockey jerseys on their way to the home of the Leafs (Shouldn’t it be “Leaves?”).
- ESPN NY Blog breaks down the white hot start of David Wright.
- Patrick Flood wonders if Bobby Parnell is closer material.
- On the Black has his own thoughts about the Mets closer situation.
- B-Met Collin McHugh writes about a bat dog he saw in New Hampshire (Collin writes a great blog about his experiences in the minor leagues).
- Rising Apple suggests combining to wrongs to set interleague play right.
So keep checking out Mets Today for full Mets coverage, eh?