Daily Mets Poll: Who Should Be Untouchable?
Yesterday’s poll asked if the Mets should go after Ted Lilly instead of Cliff Lee.
Today, I ask you this: Assuming the Mets will go after a quality veteran starting pitcher, which young players/prospects should be excluded from all trade discussions?
Granted, a specific pitcher will dictate a specific combination of prospects that will be offered. And when you factor in contract lengths, money owed and additional veterans that can be sent either way in a deal, the possibilities grow even more complex.
But which prospects should not even be considered as trade bait by Omar Minaya? In other words, who should be untouchable?
Which Mets Player/Prospect Should Be Untouchable?
- Ike Davis (82%, 438 Votes)
- Jon Niese (63%, 338 Votes)
- Angel Pagan (33%, 174 Votes)
- Wilmer Flores (25%, 135 Votes)
- Jenrry Mejia (25%, 131 Votes)
- Reuben Tejada (18%, 95 Votes)
- Fernando Martinez (7%, 35 Votes)
- None of the Above (3%, 14 Votes)
- Other (Specify in Comments Section) (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 534