Blog Roundup: Monday Edition
Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays. The Mets lost 2 of 3 to the Phillies over the weekend, which isn’t bad considering the Mets fielded a AAA lineup plus Jason Bay. Tonight, the Mets play a makeup game with the Marlins at Citi Field, and Jose Reyes will play a rehab game in Brooklyn.
Time to take a spin around the blogosphere:
- MetsBlog takes a look at Jason Bay’s struggles, and notes that the fans have been relatively easy on him.
- Amazin’ Avenue has a Minor League wrapup that includes David Wright’s continuing rehab and Val Pasucci’s Hobbs-esque exploits with the bat.
- Real Dirty Mets says the Mets are a roller coaster, and there’s nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Mets Lifer is just happy that the injury-devastated “worst lineup in baseball” won a game.
- Midwestropolitan invents a new baseball cliche with the help of Jason Bay.
- Rising Apple is losing patience with the increasingly frustrating Mike Pelfrey.
- Metstradamus thinks Mets fans should be realistic about the trade deadline.
And for all the latest Mets news, keep checking out Mets Today.