Blog Roundup: Dog Days Edition
The dog days of August are here, and the grind of the season, as well as mounting adversity, seems to be taking its toll on the Mets. But is it taking a toll on the blogosphere?
Let’s find out:
- Daily Stache has his take on the final game of the Mets’ 3-6 home stand
- LoHud Mets makes a case for trading Jason Bay to the White Sox for Jake Peavy. Bonus: they can just give Peavy all of Bay’s old number 44 jerseys.
- Paul’s Random Stuff hopes the Mets will introduce 50th anniversary baseball cards next year. (Paul’s blog now has 40% more Herm Winningham)
- Mets Police proposes a 50th anniversary logo design.
- Legend of Cecilio Guante explores one of the most important tasks of a new parent: getting your kid to root for the right teams.
- MetsBlog has blue jersey fever. And so do the commenters.
- Optimistic Mets Fan wants to see if F-Mart can contribute at the major league level this year.
The Mets are on the road tonight, so they have a good chance to win. Read all about it on Mets Today.