It’s September, and the Mets are still fighting, despite being out of the playoff hunt. Case in point: last night’s extra inning victory in which they lost a lead, but still came back to win in the 12th.
The Blogs are also still here:
- Mets Fever believes that what happens to Jose Reyes will affect Angel Pagan’s future on the team, and vice versa.
- Metsmerized bids farewell to the Teal Monster.
- Mets 360 has bespectacled Mets on baseball cards. Oh, yes. There will be a Skip Lockwood sighting.
- Metstradamus wonders why a former Mets manager didn’t have clairvoyance enough to play Nick Evans more often.
- Mack’s Mets estimates next year’s payroll.
- Joe Petruccio paints a portrait of clutchness.
- Daily Stache ponders the merits of jumping on the *shudder* Yankees bandwagon.
The season may be winding down, but we’re just gettin’ started. Keep checking out Mets Today.
About the Author
Paul is a freelance writer, blogger, and broadcast technology professional residing in Denver. A New Jersey native, he is a long-suffering Mets fan, a recently-happy Giants fan, and bewildered Islanders fan. He's also a fair-weather Avalanche and Rockies supporter. In his spare time, he enjoys the three Gs: Golf, Guitars, and Games.