Blog Roundup: Bottoming Out Edition
After a 1-8 homestand, the Mets finally appear to be playing as poorly as preseason pundits expected them to. But there’s always 2012, or what may be even more interesting, the offseason.
- Rising Apple reminds us not to forget about Jenrry Mejia when we talk about pitching prospects.
- Mack’s Mets compares two other pitching prospects, Mark Cohoon and Akeel Morris.
- Patrick Flood says the Mets might not even stack up against the Nationals next year. Then again, they didn’t really stack up against them this year.
- Metstradamus finds himself in baseball Purgatory. But the good news is, there are no lines at Shake Shack in Purgatory.
- Mets Fever looks at the bright side – the Mets prospects for a better draft pick are improving all the time.
- Real Dirty Mets are taking a beating from the Mets in September.
Hang in there – the offseason’s nearly here. Check out Mets Today for all the latest developments.