After a 1-8 homestand, the Mets finally appear to be playing as poorly as preseason pundits expected them to. But there’s always 2012, or what may be even more interesting, the offseason.
- Rising Apple reminds us not to forget about Jenrry Mejia when we talk about pitching prospects.
- Mack’s Mets compares two other pitching prospects, Mark Cohoon and Akeel Morris.
- Patrick Flood says the Mets might not even stack up against the Nationals next year. Then again, they didn’t really stack up against them this year.
- Metstradamus finds himself in baseball Purgatory. But the good news is, there are no lines at Shake Shack in Purgatory.
- Mets Fever looks at the bright side – the Mets prospects for a better draft pick are improving all the time.
- Real Dirty Mets are taking a beating from the Mets in September.
Hang in there – the offseason’s nearly here. Check out Mets Today for all the latest developments.
About the Author
Paul is a freelance writer, blogger, and broadcast technology professional residing in Denver. A New Jersey native, he is a long-suffering Mets fan, a recently-happy Giants fan, and bewildered Islanders fan. He's also a fair-weather Avalanche and Rockies supporter. In his spare time, he enjoys the three Gs: Golf, Guitars, and Games.