On Monday, the Mets announced their long-anticipated modifications to the dimensions of Citi Field. Among the changes: Blue walls, the demise of the Great Wall of Flushing, a nice outdoor seating area for the Mo’s Zone (which conveniently shortens the outfield wall).
Not changing-The Blogs:
- Metsblog has official pictures and a video of what the new fences will look like.
- Amazin’ Avenue factors in Citi Field’s new dimensions on David Wright’s spray chart. The results may surprise you.
- Metsmerized isn’t BLUE at all about the changes.
- Mack’s Mets profiles prospect Juan Carlos Gamboa.
- Adam Rubin gets information on the sale to minority shareholders from Jeff Wilpon.
- Faith and Fear says Tony La Russa was the last active manager who managed Tom Seaver.
So, expect more home runs at Citi, and more Mets news from Mets Today.
About the Author
Paul is a freelance writer, blogger, and broadcast technology professional residing in Denver. A New Jersey native, he is a long-suffering Mets fan, a recently-happy Giants fan, and bewildered Islanders fan. He's also a fair-weather Avalanche and Rockies supporter. In his spare time, he enjoys the three Gs: Golf, Guitars, and Games.