Blog Roundup: The New Year
Well, here we are in 2012. A year that already carries with it a negative connotation. No, not because of all that end-of-the-world silliness, but because the Mets outlook this season is downright apocalyptic. Then again, if this edition of Mets do win the World Series, it will definitely be a sign of the end times. Maybe the Mayans were Mets fans…
Time to Blog in the New Year:
- Daily Stache accentuates the positive.
- Amazin’ Avenue eliminates the negative (sort of).
- Paul’s Random Stuff hopes for some new members of the Mets hall of fame this year.
- Faith and Fear has some birthday wishes from some Mets’ #49s in honor of Greg’s 49th birthday.
- Mets Police discovers a McDonald’s collector’s glass.
- Mets 360 shows off their baseball card of the week – a certain left fielder with a fish hook scar.
Ah, our first blog roundup of the year! Stay tuned to Mets Today all year long for the latest on your favorite team.