Nothing too Earth-shattering happening in the world of the Mets. Perhaps it’s better that way. Whenever a big story breaks lately, it’s usually not good. But if you’re ready to take a slight break from endless Super Bowl coverage to get caught up with the boys from Queens, then you’ve come to the right place.
Take it away, Blogs:
- Rising Apple relays the news that Taylor Buchholz will sit out the 2012 season, while he continues his battle with severe depression. We at Mets Today wish him the best of luck.
- Mack’s Mets has an analysis of the new Mets’ infielder, Omar Quintanilla.
- Tedquarters says the Mets may be unironically pursuing OF Rick Ankiel. Well, it wouldn’t be the first time Ankiel helps the Mets.
- Amazin’ Avenue goes into more detail about Ankiel’s meltdown against the Mets, plus all the beautiful video.
- Adam Rubin reports that the Orioles have signed former Mets great, Ronny Paulino.
- Mets Police shows off some pictures of the items on Citi Field’s new Delta Marketplace menu.
The Super Bowl can only mean one thing: baseball season is just around the corner. And Mets Today has you covered like Corey Webster.
About the Author
Paul is a freelance writer, blogger, and broadcast technology professional residing in Denver. A New Jersey native, he is a long-suffering Mets fan, a recently-happy Giants fan, and bewildered Islanders fan. He's also a fair-weather Avalanche and Rockies supporter. In his spare time, he enjoys the three Gs: Golf, Guitars, and Games.