The second half of the 2012 season is about to begin for the Mets, and that can only mean one thing.
Report cards. A LOT of report cards. Now is the time of year that publications and blogs post their first half grades. They evaluate pitchers, hitters, coaches, and maybe even Cowbell Man. In fact, there are so many Mets first-half report cards, that one could dedicate an entire blog roundup to them, if one wanted to.
So, without further ado, the Blogs report:
- Daily Stache has grades and comments from its writing staff.
- Bleacher Report presents its report card in slideshow form.
- The Record chimes in with its evaluation.
- SI Live represents the Staten Island grading community.
- Adam Rubin brings us the Mothership’s grades. (the Mothership has excellent taste in Mets blogs, incidentally)
- Metcellaneous has a report card that is anything but incomplete.
- Mets 360 gives the Mets an all-around good grade.
And I give all the Mets blogs an A+. Let’s hope the second semester of Mets baseball is as fun to write about as the first.