Carlos Beltran was officially traded to the Giants on Wednesday, and made his San Francisco debut on Thursday in Philadelphia. Meanwhile, the Mets gutted out a sweep of the Reds in Cincinatti to move to a season-high 3 games over .500.
Enter the bloggers:
- 7 Train to Shea has a unique perspective on Beltran, Zack Wheeler, Sandy Alderson, and apostrophe usage.
- The Eddie Kranepool Society remembers how, at times, Beltran was treated unfairly by the fans and ownership.
- The Mets Police examines the current script Mets logo and finds it’s more than a little off.
- MetsZilla has some more Wheeler coverage.
- Metstradamus noticed Beltran wasn’t entirely in a Giants uniform on Thursday.
- Ted Berg has an embarrasing photoshop of Cole Hamels.
Happy reading, and stay up-to-date on Mets Today.
About the Author
Paul is a freelance writer, blogger, and broadcast technology professional residing in Denver. A New Jersey native, he is a long-suffering Mets fan, a recently-happy Giants fan, and bewildered Islanders fan. He's also a fair-weather Avalanche and Rockies supporter. In his spare time, he enjoys the three Gs: Golf, Guitars, and Games.