Blog Roundup: Wednesday Edition
Mets fans are still hungover after three straight crushing defeats. Or maybe we’re hungover because of all the whiskey we consumed to dull the pain. Not that I would know anything about that…
We need some cheering up. Send in the blogs:
- Mets Police marks the anniversary of Lee Mazzilli’s return to the Mets, 25 years ago yesterday.
- Ted Berg quotes Justin Turner, who said he went into “panic mode” last night. Just like that time Ted accidentally ordered Fajitas.
- Mets Merized usually gets treated with sympathy when he wears a Mets jersey, unless he wears one particular jersey.
- Amazin’ Avenue takes a fresh look at how the Mets handled the trade deadline.
- Rising Apple thinks the Mets closer-of-the-future should come from within the organization.
- Mets360 has the baseball card of the man currently being portrayed by Brad Pitt. He also has some movie titles featuring other failed Mets prospects.
Happy reading, and remember to get all your latest Mets news at Mets Today.