Blog Roundup: Comeback Edition
Before last night’s loss, the Mets came back from 2 consecutive, 2-run, late-inning deficits. This is a team keeps fighting in the face of mounting adversity.
- The Kranepool Society celebrates his Mets fandom.
- Mets By the Numbers says Mike Baxter and the number 71 have something in common.
- Mets Police says the Mets and the number 1965 have something in common.
- Patrick Flood examines Lucas Duda’s sacrifice bunt last night.
- NY Baseball Digest remembers when the Mets passed on Barry Zito, and traded for Johan Santana. How’d that work out?
- Metstradamus would like to point out to Josh Spence that a changeup isn’t really a changeup if you’re not changing up.
There’s always hope in Metsville. So don’t worry, be happy, and keep reading Mets Today.