Tonight’s Mets Lineup vs. Diamondbacks
Here is the lineup the Mets will send to the plate against Diamondbacks pitcher Daniel Hudson:
Queens native Mike Baxter makes another start in the outfield for the Mets.
Some other notes:
– The last time the Mets played the Diamondbacks was in April, in Flushing, and the Mets swept the Snakes in three straight.
– The Mets have lost three straight and are 3-9 over their last dozen games.
– The Mets are 33-28 on the road this year. They won only 32 games on the road during all of 2010.
– The Mets have won their last four straight road series. The last time they won five straight was 1999.
– David Wright is hitting .341 (28-82) with 5 doubles, 3 HR, and 18 RBI in the 20 games since returning from the DL.
– Jason Bay has reached base safely in his last 14 games and is batting .415 (22-53) with 11 runs scored, five doubles, three home
runs and 10 RBI since July 28. Too little, too late?
– Mike Pelfrey has a 3.62 ERA in his last 12 starts.
– Jason Isringhausen‘s next save will be #300. Two other relievers earned save #300 while wearing a Mets cap. Can you name them? Visit the MetsToday Facebook page to answer. Be sure to “like” the page while you’re there.