It’s September. The leaves are changing, the kids are going back to school, and the weather’s cooling off. And so are the Mets’ bats. But at least we had a “Star Wars Night” to help dull the pain.
I have a Blog feeling about this:
- Metstradamus wishes the strange combination of knitting and Star Wars could have provided Bobby Parnell with some effectiveness.
- Mets Fever is concerned about Zack Wheeler – To the naked eye, his pitching mechanics resemble those of Mark Prior
- LoHud Mets asks, who are you, Bobby Parnell? Who-who? Who-who?
- Amazin’ Avenue points at Jonah Hill, and says, “What do these Mets do?”
- Mets360 takes an all-around look at Mike Pelfrey, comparing him to other pitchers the Mets have taken first in the draft.
- Jason Fry of Faith and Fear in Flushing was one of the stormtroopers at Citi Field the other night. The Force is strong in this one.
Happy reading, and May the Mets Today be with you.
About the Author
Paul is a freelance writer, blogger, and broadcast technology professional residing in Denver. A New Jersey native, he is a long-suffering Mets fan, a recently-happy Giants fan, and bewildered Islanders fan. He's also a fair-weather Avalanche and Rockies supporter. In his spare time, he enjoys the three Gs: Golf, Guitars, and Games.