Blog Roundup: Done with Mirrors
The lonely, baseball-less days of winter are nearly over (in a baseball sense, anyway). Soon the Boys of Summer will take to the fields of Florida and Arizona in preparation for the latest season of the greatest game on Earth. Until then, enjoy some more offseason hand-wringing, and a couple of awesome videos.
- Mets Fever explains why D.J. Carrasco is still a Met.
- Mets Police reports that Scott Hairston‘s signing is official.
- Mack comments on Fernando Martinez heading to Houston.
- Daily Stache looks at the Mets’ improved bullpen.
- Amazin’ Avenue looks back at our all-time favorite VHS video, and discovers a digitized version on YouTube.
- The Apple debuts the Mets new ticket commercial, which takes inspiration from the ASPCA.
So, for less (waayyy less) than the price of a cup of coffee, adopt Mets Today as your home for all things Metropolitan.